MAFIA-Series is making a comeback, confirmed developer studio Hangar 13.
American studio Hangar 13 Roman Hladík confirmed the work of the new Mafia game game in the 20th anniversary interview. Its strange details were not yet shared, but in any case, the release can be waited for several years.
The next part of the MAFIA series has already been rumored to be rumored by the story of the story before the indigenous game-so far no information has been obtained from official bodies.
- Mafia is about to continue, rumors tell-development is done with Unreal Engine 5
- Schematic and uneven wannabe-gta-in the review of MAFIA III
- Correct Timeline Mixed-In the test, the definitive versions of MAFIA II and MAFIA III
- The entire MAFIA game trio will be released new-the recycled versions and the collection package
- Mafia III Studio’s mysterious game project died after four years of development and $ 53 million