The Sims 4 game can be a fascinating way to create your own world. That is why it is so annoying when a random resident of the city suddenly destroys this illusion with its random style. That’s how to quickly fix it.
- How to edit Simim, which is not in your family
- How to edit another Sim without using Create-A-SIM in Sims 4
How to edit Simim, which is not in your family
To edit Sima, who is a citizen, a random character or even someone from your family, if there is no wardrobe nearby, you follow the following quick actions:
- Fly Ctrl + SHIFT + C simultaneously.
- Type Testing In the text box in the upper left corner.
- If you want to edit freely (change body type, face, etc.), enter Cas.Fulleditmode on the command prompt and click Log in .
- Hold Shift and press on Sime that you want to edit.
- Select Edit in Cas .
* Edit to your taste and press the tick in the lower right corner when you finish.
How to edit another Sim without using Create-A-SIM in Sims 4
If you want to edit Simoms around the world without a consistent time of the process of creating a Simer for each Sim you want to change, you must download MC Command Center mod. It will be useful for batch editing, especially in the case of poorly dressed citizens or inappropriate incidents.
Do you want to learn more about The Sims 4? Navigate to the section Could The Sims 4 be multiplayer? in professional guidelines for the game.