After a long wait, the first eight new additional routes in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe are finally available on the Nintendo Switch since today. This will expand the extremely successful racing game for the first time around extra slopes.
- The new DLC routes of the first release wave
- Which routes come next?
- Which DLC slopes will still appear?
- From these games come the new routes
By the end of 2023, a total of 48 DLC routes appear in six so-called “waves” on each release tag in two four routes. After the publication of the first eight new routes, the question is in the room, which will come in the future. **
Exactly on these questioned under Mario-Kart fans, there is now thanks to hardworking databiners an answer!
The new DLC routes of the first release wave
Which new routes have been available for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe today, of course, is clear: Paris-Parcour (Mario Kart Tour), Toads Piste (Mario Kart 7), Chocolate Swamp (Mario Kart 64), Coconut Promenade (Mario Kart Wii ), Tokyo Tempotour (Mario Kart Tour), Mushroom Pass (Mario Kart DS), Cloud Piste (Mario Kart: Super Circuit) and Ninja Dojo (Mario Kart Tour).
Which routes come next?
Some future slopes have now found DataMiners based on a banner graphic. These are the following slopes:
- Sydney Jamper (Mario Kart Tour)
- Vancouver wild trail (Mario Kart Tour)
- Los Angeles Beach Part (Mario Kart Tour)
- New Work (Mario Kart Tour)
- Mountain Reservation (Mario Kart Tour)
- Koopa Chap (Mario Kart Wii)
- Blätterwald (Mario Kart Wii)
- Marios Piste (Super Mario Kart)
- Vanilla Lake (Super Mario Kart)
- Rainbow Boulevard (Mario Kart 7)
- Sunset Desert (Mario Kart: Super Circuit)
- Wario Stadium or Wario-Coliseum (Mario Kart 64 or Mario Kart: Double Dash !!)
Which DLC slopes will still appear?
All 48 additional routes of the DLC spring namely former games, so are new editions and not completely new. Many come from the 2019 Mobile Game Mario Kart Tour available for Android and iOS.
Whie the division looks, you read further below.
From these games come the new routes
If the information of the DataMines are correct, the 48 tracks of the Booster route pass are in this distribution from the earlier games of the Mario Kart series: Super Mario Kart (2 routes), Mario Kart 64 (2 tracks), Mario Kart: Super Circuit (5 routes), Mario Kart: Double Dash !! (4 routes), Mario Kart DS (4 routes), Mario Kart Wii (6 routes), Mario Kart 7 (3 routes), Mario Kart Tour (16 or 24 tracks).
To home page to the gallery