The best way to cope with the battle with long-legged in Horizon Forbidden West is to aim on parts of his body, responsible for some of his most destructive attacks. Targeting and destruction of long-legged The roof of the burner turns off his attacks with the effect of the fiery element, which will make it much less threat to players.
Long Tog Information
Advantages and disadvantages
Players can attack cars with various spontaneous attacks. Elementary attacks in the game include fire, shock, frost, plasma, sewage and acid. Long-legged will be weak to damage from shock attacks. They are strongly against damage from acid attacks.
The long-legged there are several different parts of the body, but each of them will give different mining and apply a different amount of damage to the machine when players attack. Long-leg body parts:
- Concussion brain
- Wing burner
Machines in Horizon Forbidden West will fall out different items, many of which are specific for each type of machines. Some can be extracted with a fallen machine, while others will need to remove (knock down the boom or remove the spear) until the car is still alive. Long list of items will fall out of the longone:
- Metal fragments (general) – falls out of the body
- Echo-shell (unusual) – falls out of the body and concussion
- Long-legged circulator * (unusual) – falls out of the body
- Machine muscles (unusual) – falls out of the body
- The average machine core (rare) – falls out of the body
- Primary nerve long-legged * (unusual) – falls out of the body and antenna
- Braided wire (general) – falls out of body and antenna
- Metal bone (rare) – falls out of the body
- Durable solid plate ** (general) – falls out of the body and antenna
- The burner of long-legged wings * (legendary) – falls out of Wing Burner.
- Sparkker (general) – falls out of sparker.
* Production objects marked with an asterisk fall exclusively from the LonggleG car.
In Horizon Forbidden West boilers allow the players to override the machines inside this boiler after they completed it. The completion of the boiler usually means passing through the corridors, similar to the dungeon, and a collision with a boss at the end. Long-legged is part IOTA redefines the boiler .
Are interested in other guides on machines in Horizon Forbidden West? Learn how to defeat slippery fang in Horizon Forbidden West in the players on the game for professionals!