Horizon Zero Dawn is known for having a lot of great attachments that Aloy can choose on the road, each of which adds great advantages and its own unique sense of design and style. While the sequel also does this, the addition of dyes makes customizing your armor is much more exciting. Here is everything you need to know about How to change the color of the armor in Horizon Forbidden West.
How to change the color of the armor in Horizon Forbidden West
How to change the color of the armor in Horizon Forbidden West:
- Find dyes collecting flowers in nature.
There are six different flowers: blue bloom, crimson bloom, golden bloom, midnight bloom, pale bloom, green bloom. Usually, they can be found on the cliffs.
- Go to a city or settlement and look for the mortar and pestle icon.
This bowl with an icon that looks like a stick is the tintory. The first one with which you are probably enjoyed in Plainsong.
- Once in the tintory, choose the armor and the dye you want to apply and pay the price.
Each dye color varies according to the specific flowering that uses for the ingredient. You can get a preview of how you will be seen before selecting it.
That’s all you need to know about ** How to change the color of the armor in Horizon Forbidden West. **** If you’re still looking for more information about the game, be sure to check our wiki guide to see The rest of our guides, who have many advice, tricks and frequently asked questions to help you master the combat of the game.
- Look Horizon Forbidden West Heroine Aloy painted by the popular artist Little Thunder
- New PlayStation video shows how Horizon Forbidden West seized a station in Paris
- The trailer of the praise of Horizon Forbidden West celebrates a hot critical reception
- PlayStation Program for planting 3 trees every time this Horizon Forbidden West trophy is unlocked
- Horizon Forbidden West Lego Tallneck & Aloy available in May 2022
Search to get more